“Why you should learn CPR”
Please click on the link below to watch a video produced by the Village Of Glendale Heights and the Glenside Fire Protection District.
Next Class Dates
- March 18th
- April 18th
- May 6th
- June 13th
CPR and First-Aid for Family and Friends
- CPR/AED-Resident/Non resident
- First-Aid-Resident/Non Resident $50.00
- Family and Friends $10.00 (No Certification)
Emergency one on one classes can be provided for an additional cost to the student.
Class Materials and Information
Textbook, video & instructor provided.
Please click on the below link to download the registration form.
- Please register at the fire station during business hours of 8am to 4:30pm.
- All fees must be received no later than 72 hours prior to the scheduled class date.
- We accept cash, money order, cashier’s check, charge card (no American Express) or PayPal payment to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pre-registration is required
Questions or Concerns
For any questions please call or email us at: 630-668-5323 or email@example.com
Group or Businesses
Please contact the fire district for separate scheduling and fees. Please complete the form below and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org